LIVINA CAPSULE is used for hepatitis due to virus, alcohol or hepatotoxic drugs, general liver dysfunction, anorexia, jaundice, fatty liver, pre-cirrhotic condition of liver.
It work mechanism—>
- Promoting strength in the body.
- Clearing the harmful bacteria from intestine and liver.
- Preventing damage to the liver and by modifying the immune response.
- Stimulating the heart by lowering cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Decreasing the pain in joints.
- Relieving the plaque deposits inside blood vessels.
- Improving the metabolism, enhancing the liver function and nourishing the skin.
- Increasing the bile from the gallbladder and decreasing swelling.
- Increasing the sugar levels in blood.
- Allergic reactions
- Autoimmune disorders
How to store—>
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless the packaging or storage instructions clearly require you to do that. Keep medicines away from children and pets to prevent them from accidental consumption.
Do not flush medicines down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless specifically instructed to do so. Medicines discarded in this manner will enter the natural environment or be consumed by wildlife. This can cause irreparable environmental damage. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Livina Capsule.
NOTE: We can provide all the items of this company, so let us know if any other item you require from this manufacturer.
The content of the medicine mentioned here are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.