Its used to relieve pain and swelling of joints (osteoarthritis), swelling of the small joints of hands and feet (rheumatoid arthritis), arthritis that mainly affect the spine (ankylosing spondylitis).
Also, used for the relief of mild to moderate pain in conditions such as headache (including migraine), toothache, ear pain, joint pain, pain during menstruation, fever, feverish colds, and flu.
It works by—>
Xrel Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions on the body:
Decreasing the chemical substances in the body.
Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
- If you have stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding, severe kidney disease, heart attack, liver failure, bleeding or bleeding disorders.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered before taking aceclofenac tablets in case of any following diseases:
- Diseases of the stomach or intestines
- Disease that causes ulcers on the lining of the large gut (ulcerative colitis).
- Crohn’s disease (serious inflammation of any part of the gastrointestinal tract).
- Blood disorders, problems with the circulation of the blood to your brain.
- Asthma or any other breathing problems.
- Disturbance of metabolism that can be seen as disorders of the skin or other organs (porphyria).
How to store—>
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless the packaging or storage instructions clearly require you to do that. Keep medicines away from children and pets to prevent them from accidental consumption.
Do not flush medicines down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless specifically instructed to do so. Medicines discarded in this manner will enter the natural environment or be consumed by wildlife. This can cause irreparable environmental damage. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Xrel Tablet.