Keto-Diastix Reagent Strip for UrinalysisU
sing a dipstick reagent strip is an effective screening tool to assess an individual’s health status and detect some diseases and infections. A reagent strip is a thin piece of paper impregnated with a reagent to a specific substance used in testing for that substance in a body of fluid. It is a convenient way of testing urine for the presence and concentration of glucose and ketone (acetoacetic acid).
It is used to ensure the early detection of health-related concerns.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Ketone reagent: 7.1% w/w/ sodium nitroprusside; 92.9% w/w/ buffer
- Glucose reagent: 2.2% w/w glucose oxidase (microbial, 1.3 IU); 1.0% w/w/ peroxidase (horseradish 3300 IU); 8.1% w/w potassium iodide; 69.8% w/w buffer; 18.9% w/w nonreactive ingredients
- Temperature: 15°-30° C
- Reagent strips react with protein in urine and indicate its presence and level
- They are firm plastic strips onto which several separate reagent areas are affixed
- It may be a helpful tool in the management of a wide range of health-related concerns
- It is used to measure the concentration of a chemical or some characteristic of a liquid
- It provides reliable testing for UTI, diabetes and kidney-related concerns
- It is for in-vitro diagnostic use only and has ten tests for important markers on a single strip
Directions for Use:
- Wash hands with soap and dry well, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Collect a fresh urine sample in a clean, dry cup
- Open the Keto-Diastix bottle and remove one test strip
- Do not touch the test areas of the strip
- Dip the test areas of the strip in the urine
Food restrictions with this product: Avoid consuming any food that is allergic to the content of this item, avoid alcohol with the usage of the item. If item application/consumption makes you feel uneasy then stop the usage of the item immediately.
NOTE: We can provide all the items of this company, so let us know if any other item you require from this manufacturer.
The content of the medicine mentioned here are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Buy all the products of this company & more only on www.netforhealth.com